Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Belles du Jour
We wanted to do something fun to give you all a sneak peek into our lives! For the rest of this week we will be posting Q&A from each Belle!


Christine Hoffer

Book you're reading:  Hemingway's Girl
Coffee or tea drink of choice:  Skinny vanilla latte
Current fave beauty product:  Nars Body Glow
Dream home:  Villa in Tuscany
Something you're looking forward to this week:  Going to Cabo!
    Style icon:  Tom Ford


Caroline Meinen

Book you're reading:
I just started Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
Coffee or tea drink of choice:
I drink English Breakfast Tea with 2% milk and sugar every morning, it's soothing but also gives me that little caffeine boost I need to get the day going
Current fave beauty product:
I was recently given a sample of Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol Union Square perfume and it's possibly the best thing I've ever smelled in my life. Ever. Also, I've recently fallen in love with Covergirl's  Lip Perfection Lipsticks- they have such fun colors!
Dream home:
My dream home is actually this old house that my grandparents used to live in. It's on the river in a small town in North Carolina. I'd say it has sort of an French Country feel and is surrounded by towering pine trees. It's very rustic yet comfortable feeling and it's just a beautiful place to be. 
Something you're looking forward to this week:
My birthday!
Style icon:
I'd say it's maybe a tie between Miroslava Duma and Leandra Medine (Man Repeller)



Check back tomorrow for answers from Mimi & Natalie!
photos by : Adam Nyholt

No comments:

Post a Comment