Friday, April 19, 2013

Belles Du Jour
Part III


Valerie Eissler

Book you're reading:   My 8 month old and I love reading Good Night Moon
Coffee or tea drink of choice:  Iced Grande one pump skinny vanilla late
Current fave beauty product:   Nars Oasis Blush
Dream home:   A mountain home anywhere in the Rockies
Something you're looking forward to this week:  Date night wit the hubs!
Style icon:   I don't really I have one.  All I know is I love me some J.Crew!



Alia Rdissi

Book you're reading:  " Working Mom Survival Guide" by Suzanne Riss and Teresa Palagano
Coffee or tea drink of choice: Black Coffee
Current fave beauty product:F or 15 years I've loved no body lotion more than Victoria's Secret Endless Love - Inexpensive, smells pretty , and brings back nice memories
Dream home: 

Something you're looking forward to this week: Finding someone willing to do a cake for a client's last-minute party
Style icon:  Jackie O & Michelle Obama






No comments:

Post a Comment