1. Need inspiration for your next bridal shower, birthday party, or luncheon? These 15 Girly Bridal Shower Ideas from Style Me Pretty are sure to make your attendees swoon over the gorgeous and perfectly feminine décor! We especially love these floral arrangements for showcasing the bride's monogram and the season's prettiest blooms!
3. Our favorite duo, the Olsen twins, design their first wedding gown and its breathtaking! Mary Kate & Ashley vowed to help their close friend, Molly Fishkin, design the beautiful tailored white lace dream dress and floor length veil for her LA wedding. Scalloped neckline, bell sleeves, column silhouette- its empyreal bohemian perfection! The Paramour Mansion in the Silver Lake district of Los Angeles was the perfect site to show off the stylist, Molly Fishkin's gown and made us want to see a second wedding gown from MK and Ash.
4. Olivia Palermo ties the knot and of course does it in style! Olivia set trends for all brides with her 3-piece Carolina Herrera set. A cashmere sweater stitched with delicate ostrich feathers, full tulle silk & satin skirt with beautiful floral detailing over the oh-so-chic tailored shorts underneath was just amazing! Olivia looked nothing but fabulous strutting down the aisle at an intimate park in Bedford, New York in her cobalt blue Monolos, resembling America's long-loved style icon Carrie Bradshaw in her civil ceremony in Sex & The City the movie. Olivia makes it look effortless as she topped off her look with a chic ponytail and very light and natural makeup. Catch up on more details about her avant-garde look and the beautiful ceremony with husband Johannes Huebl on Olivia Palermo's website!
5. Anthropologie is hosting a pop-up farmers market on August 2nd! We can't wait to stop by and try the amazing home-made treats from local farmers and artisans. It will help spark your taste buds and get the creative juices flowing on a wedding menu. Plus this fun event would be a great way to spend your Saturday with your significant other :) Sign up for emails on their website for more information about future events!
6. Don't worry if this happened to one of our brides, the Belles would be sure to take care of the "situtation." Love this couples sense of humor and this hilarious story, that has sparked the hashtag: #WeStillComing
xoxo - belles :)