Friday, August 29, 2014
2. Dessert sushi? Yes please. Bright & colorful, different & fun... we might throw a party just to have this!! Perfect for the bride that loves sushi. What a unique idea for a bridal brunch when sushi doesn't seem appropriate.
3. An engagement basket how-to!! Already engaged? Use this for inspiration on a bridesmaid basket, maid of honor basket, or even mother of the bride basket. The possibilities are endless! And customize with your besties favorite brands!
4. Still searching for little fun finds to make your wedding personal? Well Grey Likes has done the work for you. Check out their "Etsy, Ideas, & Finds" on their blog now. From "Garden Glam" to "Citrus Brights" there's so much inspiration for every bride and look!
5. Oh and apparently Brad and Angelina got married. Just a small little story... NOT! We are dying for details on their intimate affair. Rumor has it that Angelina went traditional and wore white. Reports are also saying the kids all played a role in the wedding. They certainly had a few flower girls and ring bearers to choose from!
oxo - the belles
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Alia and Chelsea's Favorite:
Caroline M's Favorite:
Caroline W's Favorite:
Emily D's Favorite:
Friday, August 22, 2014
2. Check out how fun and different this calligraphy is!! Plus we love the backdrop of the printed pattern. Belle tip: make sure your photographer gets a photo of your invitation suite! Don't forget to bring with you on wedding day :)
3. Download this fun new app called House Account. It's sort of like a mix of instagram + pinterest with direct access to the products you love! Follow your favorite shops and see their latest inventory, then shop straight from your phone. With tons of giveaways, it's the newest addictive app!
5. How amazing are these temporary gold tattoos?! Love this for your girls on your bachelorette weekend. Fun, but far less painful than the real thing :)
Friday, August 8, 2014
1. We can't get over how amazing these paper flower arrangements are by up-and-coming Balushka: Paper Flower Artistry based in Houston! Use them to make a statement on your big day or as a fun backdrop at a bridal shower or luncheon - her custom orders make for endless possibilities!
3. Dannijo is a favorite jewelry brand of the Belles, and they just came out with a bridal line! Check out all of their gorgeous statement earrings, necklaces, and more - perfect for a bride-to-be and her bridesmaids!
Friday, August 1, 2014
3. Beat the heat with these scrumptious Sweet Treats for a Summer Wedding found on Style Me Pretty! Your sweet tooth will definitely be satisfied after a long summer day with a grapefruit sorbet, strawberry pretzel ice cream, or a classic homemade ice cream bar on a stick! And you have to check out the Ombre layered cake!
5. Let these 10 Iconic Wedding Dresses from Town & Country take you back in time for a little inspiration for choosing your perfect wedding gown! Grace Kelley, Elizabeth Taylor, Princess Diana and the rest of the unforgettable brides all made their own statement. Who will inspire you?!
6. Don't wait till the last minute to get your fall and winter must-have's! Right now until Sunday October 27th Calypso St. Barth is having their Friends & Family Sale where you can get 25% off using their code found here from Glitter Guide. Loving their top picks of neutrals, booties, and cashmere that are all perfect for next season!
Friday, July 25, 2014
1. Need inspiration for your next bridal shower, birthday party, or luncheon? These 15 Girly Bridal Shower Ideas from Style Me Pretty are sure to make your attendees swoon over the gorgeous and perfectly feminine décor! We especially love these floral arrangements for showcasing the bride's monogram and the season's prettiest blooms!
Friday, July 18, 2014
1. These gourmet ice cream sandwiches from Houston-based Ricca Co. look to die for! With flavors like peppermint stracciatella, chocolate and peanut butter, and lemon blackberry goat cheese, these are the perfect dessert for a summer shower or wedding!