Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Part I

Having a tough time with the holidays this year... or every year? Be the best gift giver this year with some help from the Belles. See what we're giving this year...

Natalie's Gift Guide:
1. This personalized tote bag is great for just about anything!


2.  This I love you bangle from C. Wonder. A great piece to layer with existing bracelets.

3. A perfect gift for a hostess along with a bottle of champagne:

4. A Cire Trudon candle---my favorite!

5. Anything from this website! I recently purchased a pillow for my Mom from here and she loves it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chelsea's Gift Guide:
1. The High Tea Collection Nail Polish set by Butter London

2. Tory Burch Robinson Zip Jewelry Case

3. J Crew Golden Fringe Statement Necklace
 
 
 
5. Gap Leather Envelope Clutch
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mimi's Gift Guide:
1. Kate Spade Saturday Custom Weekender Bag 
 
 

 
 

 
5. Francescas Boutiques for great gifts and cute outfits! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jordan's Gift Guide:
1. Ugg loungewear. So soft and cozy!
 
 
2. Love these fun and unique coasters from Anthropologie. They come in so many fun colors too!
 
3. Bobbi Brown always has the most amazing makeup sets right around the holidays. I give this as a gift nearly every year!
 
4. These statement earrings from Kendra Scott are amazing. I might be gifting these to myself.
 
5. Dogs need presents too. Anything from Harry Barker will make any pup happy!
 
 
 
Stayed tuned for Part II with more gift ideas!
xoxo ~ the belles

No comments:

Post a Comment